Sunday, March 22, 2009

Look what I got!!

On Facebook one of our friends started a note, that if you were 1 of the first 5 to respond you could get something free, and handmade. It was a way of pay it forward, and there were some rules.

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.

2. What I create will be just for you, with love.

3. It will be done this year (2009).

4. I will not give you any clue as to what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. I might bake something for you and mail it to you when you least expect it. I may even create something totally unbelievable and surprise you at work!! Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

6. In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your note.


So as soon as I saw my friend MaryJane put this on her profile, I jumped at the chance to have an original creation. Well I got it at the end of last week, and I just couldn't wait to show you.

Here is what I got....


A coffee sleeve and a donut!


3 comments:

Maryjane said...

Cool!! Whoever made that for you is really awesome. ; )

Hippie Mama Kelly said...

She is pretty super fantastic!

Anonymous said...

That donut is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails