Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today's post is brought to you by the color green today!

We had a play date this morning. We snacked on Lucky Charms, green water, and green jello. The kids had a blast! I also had shamrocks for the kids to color. They did a pretty good job. Most of them knew they needed to color them green without any prompting.

While the kids napped I whipped up some green cupcakes and white frosting. They look so yummy! I can't wait until after dinner to have another one. And yes I am making a corned beef and some cabbage. I may also make some mashed potatoes so the kids will eat something. The hubby is stopping off to buy a few bottles of beer for us to dye green to go along with dinner. I love celebrating all the holidays, can you tell?


L after discovering the marshmallows in Lucky Charms

The green cupcakes and green water


I know the shamrocks look a little silly!


Look how fun!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails