Sunday, June 24, 2012

L turned 6!!!

My little boy just turned 6. I still can not believe that I have a 6 year old already! He is getting ready to start the first grade, he is working on reading, math, and LOVES science experiments. Right now he wants to be a Mythbuster and a Paleontologist.  For his birthday activity he picked Chuck E. Cheese. Now, I personally can't stand the place, but am I going to deny it to him for his birthday because of that. No way! I found some great coupons in the paper, and when we walked in he proudly announced that it was his birthday and scored some extra free tokens. We were able to get a large pizza, 4 drinks, and 75 tokens for around $30. Not bad! Plus we got there early so it was practically empty! For his present, I painted him a set of superhero peg dolls, and we finally got him the grow a butterfly kit. He has been asking for that for years, which he reminded us of when he finally opened the gift. Every day now I am being asked if the caterpillars are here yet. Not yet dear, not yet....




Loving the games!

Superhero peg dolls and gift all ready to be opened

Finally!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails