Friday, May 22, 2009

Sesame Street Live

These next few posts, the pictures are not very good quality and they are from the beginning of May. The reason is because the kids and I went to Sesame Street Live with my mom and I forgot the digital camera! So I headed to Walgreens and picked up a disposable one. Needless to say I just finished the camera and got it developed.

Sesame Street Live was great! The kids had a blast, Grammy bought them lunch before hand, t-shirts, and a program to remember it by. I picked up some popcorn for all of us to share, and L ate the entire small box himself. He loves popcorn!


The characters during the show. Our seats were pretty close!

L munching on popcorn, and sitting on Grammy's arm rest to see.
D was totally mesmerized! She LOVED it!
Doesn't she look so grown up here???

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aww looks like they had a good time! Thats why I hate regular cameras - it takes forever to finsih up the whole roll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails