Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Big Girl Bed

A few days ago we switched D's crib into her big girl bed. It was super easy, just take the side off. The first night went great, other than the fact that she fell out within 2 hours of being in bed. And when we went in to check on her, she was flat on her tummy with her arms and legs straight out. Not sure how she managed to fall like that. And then in the morning she was so cute. I went in to get them out of bed, and she would not climb down out of bed. She kept insisting "Picka me up mommy, picka me up!!" So every day has gone very well. Much better than L did when we switched him last year at this time. I use to say that if it wasn't bad to tie him to the bed, I would do it! But last night we heard her fall out of bed again. She just let out a little whimper and went right back to sleep. When we checked on her she looked like this.....



And notice how L and D are sleeping. It is too funny!!
This morning we heard D get up again. She started to cry, and told us that she fell. We let her know that we were coming and when we walked in she had her feet still on the bed, but her face was on the floor. I think she was stuck. Why would you stay like that??? Oh well, she really loves being a big girl now, and it makes mommy sad. No more babies in the crib in this house ever again, and my baby turns 2 in less than a month. Where did the time go???

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aww how sweet! I know what you mean they sure do grow up too fast.

Related Posts with Thumbnails