Thursday, October 2, 2008

A new running update!

So I have had to put running on hold for a little bit, which means that I probably won't be able to run in the race that I want to. I started to have a hard time breathing, along with tightening in the chest along with pain every time I breathe. It took me a full day to go to the dr. They hooked me up to an EKG, and took a chest x-ray, and found nothing wrong with me. They put me on a anti-inflamatory drug and that went away. Then I woke up 2 days later with what feels like the start to a cold and sinus infection. Hurray!! So I need to put running on hold until I feel better, especially since it is getting really cold in the mornings. So big bummer!! I'm gonna keep trying to run, but I really doubt that I will be ready for my race in 2 weeks. Even so, I will keep running through the fall and winter. I really like getting out and getting a run in. And it's too funny, but I have gotten Adam into wanting to run again!


Related Posts with Thumbnails